We believe percentage of salary based fees suit neither client nor candidate. Each project is based on a flat fee structure absolutely disregardless of the salary level. The result is an objective, more flexible, results focussed contribution from working with the client and candidate that provides long lasting accurate appointments bringing considerable improvements in offer acceptance; candidate retention and ultimately significantly reduced recruitment costs.
In the last 3 years 70% of our assignments have been UK based. Recent work has also been undertaken across the whole of Europe, USA and the Far East.
Typically these are the component parts of any given recruitment process:
Need → Specification → Method → Assessment → Negotiation → Offer → Start
• What do people think of our company? Is it accurate? Does it need improving?
• Are we recruiting at the right level
• Are our candidate requirements and remuneration expectations realistic – are they even feasible?
• How to find candidates? Advertising? Job boards? Social media? Direct approaches? All or some of these?
• Is our recruitment campaign communicating the right messages?
• What applications go in the yes/maybe/no piles?
• Who to interview and how and with what tools and how many times?
• What personal issues including realistic relocation willingness are prevailing?
• How to make an offer and will it be accepted?
• Will the successful candidate accept or possibly be tempted by a buy-back?
Some of these your company may be good at and others perhaps not so good. Integrated Search provides advice and support to any and all of these as the esoteric nature of each employer, each role and each candidate dictates.
If your company website has a careers section, what sort of job is it doing? How many visitors does it get? Is it selling the idea of a career with your company effectively? Is it easy to navigate or is it actually putting candidates off? Who updates it and how often and with what?
We have experienced web auditors, designers and developers who can work with your website and enhance your reputation as an employer.
Contact us using this form: